**This post is sponsored by Callbox Storage to bring you this experience. All opinions are 100% our own!**
Have you ever looked around your house and wondered, “when did I collect all of these things and where am I going to put all of them?”
As mothers, we can be to WORST at letting things go. I can’t tell you how many pieces of “art” I have collected from my kids over the years, how many broken toys I have moved from house to house, how many pieces of clothing I am saving to pass down to my younger kids. I have collected boxes upon boxes of things I am just not ready to release yet and to be quite honest with you, they have taken over my closets and my garage.
To restore the peace in my home, and with my husband, I have had to rent storage units so he can actually park in the garage or hang up a coat in a closet. One of the things that I absolutely HATE is loading all of my kids into the car, driving to a storage facility, searching through boxes for what I want, then loading it into my car and driving all the way back home.
Apparently I am not the only one who has felt this pain, but unlike me, someone actually DID something to make this process easier. Callbox Storage was created with mom in mind.
“Callbox Storage makes storing your extra stuff a breeze. Whether you need space to empty out your garage or extra storage for your business, we have a solution for you. It’s simple and just a click away.”
Here is how it works:
- Go online to www.callboxstorage.com and choose the size of unit you will need.
- You set up an account
- Schedule a pick up time that is convenient for you
- Set up your billing info
- They come to YOU, load your items and store them for you
What is even more awesome is their tracking process for your items. They will barcode each box when they pick up at your home, list what items are in that box, they take a picture of what’s in the box then upload all of that info to your account. And all of their storage units are climate controlled!
(One time, all of the candles I packed in a storage bin melted into a huge waxy mess because it was roughly 400 degrees inside the storage unit.)
What happens when you want your items back? Or maybe you don’t want EVERYTHING except one or two boxes? You never have to get into your car and drive to the storage facility, all you do is:
- Log into your Callbox Storage account.
- Click on the “Request Delivery” button.
- Choose what items you want delivered.
- Select the date and time you want the items delivered (this service is FREE for up to 5 items).
- Take a nap.
They have an amazing turnaround time. Give them 48 hours to deliver your items right to your door.
As a mom, there are a couple of things I really like about this company:
- When they come to your door they put slippers over their shoes because we all know how our left eye twitches when someone tracks dirt all over our floors.
- They will have you verify that they are in fact who they say they are prior to entering your home.
- They have free boxes if you need them for any loose items you are having them pick up.
- They don’t carelessly throw your items onto a truck, and they care for them the way you would.
- If you have any questions or concerns you can call them and talk to a real, live person.
- This whole process was fast and stress free
If you are looking for a storage option I would highly recommend using Callbox Storage. Their prices are fair and they won’t try to up-charge you. If they notice you could actually downsize to a smaller unit they will do that for you to save you money! I was very impressed with their attention to detail, speed and stress free model.
Schedule your pick up here or call them at (833) WE-STORE (833) 937-8673 to get started today!