Dallas Moms Blog is a community – online and off – of women raising kids in the Dallas area.
We are a collaborative blog written by and for local moms with daily posts on things to do around town, ways to get involved in the community, parenting solutions, personal essays from local moms, local business spotlights, giveaways, and more.
The Big D has grown into a city of over 1 million people, making it easy to get lost in the crowd. We hope you learn more about our community and get out there and experience it firsthand (and tell us about it too!). We have readers from all areas of Dallas including Plano, Richardson, even all the way to Ft. Worth!
We know that it’s difficult to get out and meet other moms when naps and eating and potty-training are calling for your attention – especially if you’re new in town, new to motherhood, or both. This is our little attempt to make the world feel smaller and to encourage you that you aren’t alone.
- Date Night ideas
- Favorite parks, indoor play areas, kids classes, and more
- DFW Moms Night Out (quarterly events hosted by Dallas Moms Blog in partnership with local businesses)
- Local events and fun things to do with kids and family
- Wisdom from Dallas moms who, like you, are right in the thick of it
- Information about local businesses we love, support and hope you will do the same
To make your life as easy as possible, we recommend you subscribe for free. You can do so via RSS or email. We also have an active Facebook community; ‘Like’ us to join the conversation! And we’re on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+ too.
Want More Information?
If you’re a local business interested in reaching our audience or participating in our events, check out our advertising page.
And thanks for reading. We’re glad you’re here.