Passionate About the Community
and the Moms Who Live Here

MDO in East Dallas

This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jesse 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Valerie Mastalka
    Dana

I’m moving to East Dallas in the spring and I’m looking for a great MDO and/or preschool for my two daughters (ages 4yrs & 1.5 years). Is there an article or some advice for where to start looking?

Valerie Mastalka
    Meredith

{Previously posted on DMB FB} We’re in Lakewood and we’ve just registered our 21-month-old and 8-month-old at Wilshire Baptist on referral. They start in the Fall. Advice would be to apply now for various places as spots fill up fast, especially it seems in E Dallas.

Valerie Mastalka
    Lindsey

{previously posted on FB} We love St James Episcopal Montessori also there is a new Waldorf style school opening in Lake Highlands next Fall – Blackland Prairie Conservatory

Valerie Mastalka
    Kim

{previously posted on FB} The Learning Tree or The Children’s Center

Valerie Mastalka
    Elizabeth

{Previously posted on FB} We loved Ascension Day School on Greenville near Royal at that age.

Valerie Mastalka
    Becca

{Previously posted on FB} Lakeside Baptist does MDO. They also have a wonderful MOPS group!

Valerie Mastalka
    Gabriela

{Previously posted on FB} Bethany CDC is wonderful.

Jesse

Thanks for the info. I was actually looking up some similar info for a family member moving to the East Dallas area.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.