Passionate About the Community
and the Moms Who Live Here

New mom looking for nanny share

This topic contains 34 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Molly tigue 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Julie Hoang

NANNYSHARE available:

We have done a Nannyshare for 4.5 years with same nanny. We love it. Our youngest is now almost 2 and ready for school. So we want to find a family to take our place…the other family we share with is great! They have a 3 month old girl…their older Son Nannyshared until he was 2 and now we have his lil sis at our house.

It’s basically splitting cost of a full time nanny…along with socializing your child with one other child. Our little ones learned so much without getting sick all the time…which would happen if in daycare…our little ones also knew how to share,patience, and socialized so well by the time it was actually time for them to go to school bc they had been with another baby thru sharing nanny. Our kids also understand Spanish fluently bc she only communicates to them in Spanish as we have instructed her to.

Fatima is wonderful and we want to find a good fit. Background checked. She has raised 6 wonderful kids of her own until the youngest turned 10…she is in her early 40’s and heart of gold! She is basically a baby whisperer…lol. She can hold a baby and rock for ever. lol. I am sad writing this. We love her so much. She also cleans amazingly and does all my kids laundry and pretty much can help however you need her to. She bathed our kids too if you want her to. She very nurturing. The list goes on for this lady is an angel that was meant to be a nanny!

Anyways. We usually have her from 7:15am to 4:45pm Monday thru Friday (this can change with new family’s needs). The NANNYSHARE is at my house one min from 75/royal…the other family is fine with having the NANNYSHARE at their house which is 2 mins from 75/royal or the new Family’s house as long as it is at 75/royal and can go south up to lovers and 75…

text 214-403-one one one three
    -Julie

Ana

Hello, i am looking for a nanny share starting now. We live in Oak Lawn Dallas, thanks- Ana

Lingzey

Hi,
    I have a 2 yrs and 3 months old boy and I’m looking for a nanny share plus some parents oversight . I live in the zip code 75244 area which is close to addison, farmers branch and north dallas. I’m hoping to find the families who want to provide safe hygiene learning nurturing social environment for our precious little ones. If you are interested, please contact me at [email protected]

Molly tigue

I am looking for a flexible many share where I can do partial weeks or full week when needed as I freelance. Anyone interested? I live in Old Lake Highlands.

Molly tigue

Correction and added contact: I am looking for a flexible nanny share where I can do partial weeks or full week when needed as I freelance. Anyone interested? I live in Old Lake Highlands.im willing to come to you. Email me if interested or if you might like to just lower your nanny cost?? [email protected]

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.