Please join @DallasMomsBlog and @att on Wednesday, June 3, 2015 at 11am CDT for the #ATTDallasMoms Twitter Chat! Learn more about AT&T Digital Life and their upcoming Dallas build with Habitat for Humanity as well as awarding 3 great prizes throughout the hour party!
Party Details ::
Date: Wednesday, June 3, 2015
Time: 11am -12pm CDT
Co-Host: @ATT & #ATTDigitalLife
Questions: [email protected]
Prizes will be offered based on those who RSVP’ed to the Twitter chat and will be shipped within two weeks of the Twitter party. Winners will DM their mailing address to @DallasMomsBlog to receive their prize.
- Three Winners will win a $75 Gift Card to AT&T
(Please see Twitter party official rules)
Winners will be notified within 24 hours of the event on the @DallasMomsBlog Twitter page and via DM. Please RSVP and let us know if you’ll be joining us.
Two things you MUST do to make the event work for everyone:
- To view discussions and comments you must set up a #ATTDallasMoms search on Twitter.com.
- To make comments and/or replies you must include #ATTDallasMoms within your Tweet on Twitter. This is the only way your comment can be seen by the group at the event. You might also consider using TweetChat to focus just on the conversation happening around our party. To make it easy, TweetChat will automatically add the #ATTDallasMoms hashtag for you.
* * * * *
Never attended a Twitter Party before? Read on for a beginners guide to Twitter Parties.
A Twitter Party Guide for Beginners::
1) Sign up for a FREE Twitter Account. If you don’t have one already, go to Twitter and get a free account. Click the yellow “Sign Up” button found on the right side of your screen. Twitter will then take you through the process of creating a new account. (To join a Twitter party or chat, you must NOT make your account protected/private, but rather accessible to everyone.)
2) Familiarize yourself with Twitter. Follow some of your friends or people/organizations you are interested in (Start by following @DallasMomsBlog and @ATT!). Send a few tweets, see how your timeline updates with new posts once you start to follow others.
3) Follow the Party Host :: @DallasMomsBlog
4) Follow the Party Hashtag :: #ATTDallasMoms. The hashtag is the key to this party. Think of it as a keyword (or phrase). Without it, this Twitter party won’t work. Each attendee must include #ATTDallasMoms in each tweet sent in order to be “seen” and included in the party. Without it, your tweet is just a tweet and won’t be recognized as being part of the Twitter party. You might also consider using TweetChat to focus just on the conversation happening around our party. To make it easy, TweetChat will automatically add the #ATTDallasMoms party hashtag for you. Otherwise, you can search for the hashtag through the Twitter search feature, but this will require refreshing your browser to see the most recent tweets that use that hashtag.
5) Have Fun! Don’t worry about trying to view every tweet. Just sit back, say what’s on your mind, and learn about the new brand being discussed and have fun!