Who We Are ::
We are a community of women passionate about connecting moms!
Sister Sites are not franchised, but written and run BY local moms, FOR local moms. The City Moms Blog Network comes alongside these women to empower and enable them to make their passion their career! City Moms Blog guides Sister Sites every step of the way by providing rich resources and practical training, as well as a community of support determined to help them be successful!
What We’re Doing ::
Sister Site owners are getting to be entrepreneurs in a field they are passionate about. Starting your own Sister Site means starting your own business and making a great impact on moms in your community… all while doing what you love – being a mom.
What We Provide ::
Although having the complete skill-set and experience necessary to take on the great adventure of starting a Sister Site would be helpful, we know for some moms that’s just not realistic, and we don’t want that to hinder your ambition. We provide a solid foundation of training, support, resources, and an encouraging community of fellow Sister Site owners eager to help.
What It Takes ::
We are looking for ambitious women who are passionate about connecting moms and who are motivated to start a successful and impactful Sister Site. By being a part of City Moms Blog Network, our brand, platform, support, and services allow you to run your own, profitable business and have a blast while doing so.
Want To Know More ::
Browse these stories from our site owners on how CMBN has impacted their life and helped shape their motherhood journey!
- Des Moines Moms Blog >> Why We Started Des Moines Moms Blog
- Cincinnati Moms Blog >> Why I Started Cincinnati Moms Blog
- Red Stick Moms Blog >> Why I Started Red Stick Moms Blog
- Austin Moms Blog >> Happy Birthday AMB
- Oklahoma City Moms Blog >> OKC Moms Blog: How It Came To Be
- Alamo City Moms Blog >> A Letter Of Gratitude
- Iowa City Moms Blog >> Why We Started Iowa City Moms Blog
- New Orleans Moms Blog >> Reaching NOLA Moms Why We Started New Orleans Moms Blog
- Madison Moms Blog >> The Why Behind Madison Moms Blog
- Twin Cities Moms Blog >> When Twin Cities Moms Blog Launched
- Dallas Moms Blog >> What I Found When I Discovered Dallas Moms Blog
- North Phoenix Moms Blog >> Start A Sister Site: Why We Started North Phoenix Moms Blog
Wondering if there is a Sister Site near you? Check out our current roster of Sister Sites.
Are You Interested ::
Take the next step and please fill out our Start a Sister Site Contact Form. Network Director, Stephanie Flies will be in contact with you to chat about this awesome opportunity!