This post has been sponsored by Sprouts Farmers Market. All opinions are 100% our own!
It’s here! It’s here! We’ve finally felt temps lower than 90 degrees for a full day so it must really be happening! And my burlap wreath is on the door. FALL IS HERE! And obviously that means all the pumpkin we can handle. Bring on the pumpkin recipes!
I’ll admit that I tend to stick to my tried and true pumpkin products like the PSL, pumpkin loafs and every pumpkin brownie and cookie recipe I can get my hands on. But this year I’m venturing out thanks to Sprouts Farmers Market and their amazing array of pumpkin products for the fall season. How can you not with all of these options?
Rather than sticking to just one new pumpkin recipe with these goodies I decided to provide you all with a complete pumpkin party recipe post! For these apps, dessert and cocktail – these are the Sprouts pumpkin items you’ll want to be sure to have on hand.
Berry Pumpkin Bruschetta Crisps
A take on a classic bruschetta, Sprouts Cranberry Pumpkin Crisps serve as the perfect berry base for an irresistible sweet and salty topping. The perfect fall appetizer for any party – large or small. These are the perfect after school snack too!
- 2 boxes of Sprouts Cranberry Pumpkin Crisps
- 5oz goat cheese
- 5oz cream cheese
- 2 tsp honey
- 3/4 tsp pumpkin spice
- handful of salted pumpkin seeds
- handful of favorite dried berries (pitted bing cherries, cranberries, etc)
- In a small food processor, blend goat cheese, cream cheese, honey and pumpkin spice until creamy.
- Using full size crackers (this is the purpose for 2 boxes, some crackers will be full sized, some will be smaller), top crackers with cheese spread.
- Sprinkle pumpkin seeds and chopped dried berries. A tiny bit of extra pumpkin spice over top never hurts!
- For the remaining crackers, you can place in a small serving bowl with left over cheese spread for dipping!
Autumn Meatballs with Pumpkin Pasta Dipping Sauce
Pumpkin Pasta Sauce? I know, I was skeptical but this sauce is AMAZING! Think butternut squash soup in a pasta sauce form. While it would be delightful tossed with some spaghetti squash or subbed for your regular pasta, try these Autumn Meatballs with all your favorite fall spices and use the Pumpkin Pasta Sauce as your dipping sauce. The perfect and EASY appetizer!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork sausage
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup parmesan
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Pumpkin Pasta Sauce (desired amount)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients together (hands are always best for meatballs!)
- Roll into 1″ meatballs and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake meatballs for 12-16 mins or until done.
- Serve with toothpicks and Pumpkin Pasta Sauce
Mini Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
Whoopie pies are always a hit and one of my favorites! When I tried the Sprouts Old Fashioned Pumpkin Snaps I knew they needed to become whoopie pies! And oh, what a treat they are.
- 1 bag of Sprouts Old Fashioned Pumpkin Snaps
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening
- 2 tsp Sprouts Maple Pumpkin Butter
- Using a handheld mixer, combine marshmallow creme, confectioners sugar, shortening and Sprouts Maple Pumpkin Butter until creamy.
- Smear a small amount in the middle of one Sprouts Old Fashioned Pumpkin Snaps cookie. Top, and squeeze down with another cookie so creamy center comes out to the sides.
- Eat immediately or store in fridge.
Spiced Pumpkin Cider
Who doesn’t love a warm cup of spiced apple cider in the fall? Subbing in Sprouts Organic Pumpkin Spiced Apple Cider is the perfect pumpkin treat – just don’t forget the whiskey 🙂 Garnish with a cinnamon stick and continue to stir those spices up as you sip and mingle.
- (1) 32oz jar of Sprouts Organic Pumpkin Spiced Apple Cider
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- minimum 4oz whiskey or bourbon
- cinnamon sticks for garnish
- In a medium-large pot, combine Sprouts Spiced Pumpkin Cider with spices and bring to a simmer.
- Immediately turn heat to low and add in desired amount of whiskey/bourbon (start with 4oz and increase to your preference).
- Serve warm with a cinnamon stick for continued stirring of spices.